Tailift - ZFB25-L Forklift
4 Wheel Pneumatic Lithium Electric
Comes with an extensive 3-year/3,000-hour powertrain a 2-year / 2,000-hour bumper-to-bumper warranty, and a 5-year lithium battery warranty, delivery is available all across Southern California, we also offer financing and leasing options.
Call us for more info (714) 892-8311
- CAPACITY: 5,000 LBS
- BATTERY TYPE: 48-VOLT LITHIUM-ION / 36V /
or 48V Electric
- CONTROLLER: ZAPI-AC2
- TIRES: PNEUMATIC
- SEAT: STANDARD SUSPENSION WITH ARMREST
- VALVES: 3-WAY VALVE WITH 4-WAY OPTION
- ATTACHMENTS: SIDE SHIFT
- TILT: FORWARD AND TILT BACK
- FORKS: 42"
- LOAD BACKREST: STANDARD CARRIAGE
- MAX FORK HEIGHT: 189"
- OVERALL LOWERED HEIGHT: 89"
- Hand brake is equipped with a micro switch to avoid improper touch and to ensure safety.
- Integral Heavy Duty Chassis - A strong no-bolt integral heavy-duty chassis gives the driver more protection from falling loads, suited for all kinds of working surfaces.
- LED Light - Independent front light and directional lights. Provide longer service life with much lower power consumption.
- Lithium Battery Display
The lithium display features imperative battery information, such as the remaining battery life and fault codes. While charging the display will tell you how much time is remaining until the battery is full.
- LCD Instrument Panel
Large and easy to read, this instrument panel is in the optimal position for legibility. The display has multiple indicators to keep the operator informed on the forklift's functions.
- Internal Hidden Tilt Cylinder
Internal tilt cylinder avoids and reduces scrape possibility. Enlarge access space and giving a better appearance.
- High Stability
Full AC controller features with sensitive responding, low maintenance and noise. Wet disc brake offer great friction coefficient and long working life.
AC hydraulic pump motor can be adjusted to low speed of output and provide sufficient power for turning and hydraulic function. It is a smooth, sensitive, no brush and quicker response.
- Hydraulic Control Levers
The mechanical-hydraulic control lever disposed at the front of the panel. The ergonomic headlines designed to help reduce the driver‘s arm fatigue.
- Spacious Operation Space
Accelerate/Brake/ Inching pedal all configurations with ergonomic design. Wide-open foot space provides the comfortable foot activity space. It is about 30% wider than 7 series.
The enlarged space give operator great comfortable and less stress, make the operator get on or get off the vehicle more easily.
- Non-Slip Entry Step
Large foot space and non-slip make the operator get on and get off the vehicle more easily.
- Electronic Protection
All electronic features are protected against water and dust (Rated IP54)
- Speed Control
Speed options and torque control are beneficial to the battery and forklift operator.