Tailift - PFG40 Forklift
Comes with an extensive 3-year/3,000-hour powertrain and a 2-year / 2,000-hour bumper-to-bumper warranty, delivery is available all across Southern California, we also offer financing and leasing options.
Call us for more info (714) 892-8311
- CAPACITY: 8,800 LBS
- ENGINE: KUBOTA WG3800
- FUEL: LPG / PROPANE
- TRANSMISSION: AUTOMATIC
- TIRES: PNEUMATIC
- SEAT: STANDARD SUSPENSION
- VALVES: 3-WAY VALVE WITH 4-WAY OPTION
- ATTACHMENTS: SIDE SHIFT
- TILT: FORWARD AND TILT BACK
- FORK LENGTH: 42"
- LOAD BACKREST: STANDARD CARRIAGE
- MAX FORK HEIGHT: 189"
- OVERALL LOWERED HEIGHT: 89"
- The hand brake is equipped with a micro switch to avoid improper touch and to ensure safety.
- Integral Heavy Duty Chassis - A strong no-bolt integral heavy-duty chassis gives the driver more protection from falling loads, suited for all kinds of working surfaces.
- LED Light - Independent front light and directional lights. Provide longer service life with much lower power consumption.
Tailift Standard Features:
- Small Steering Wheel + New Rear Axle = EASY AND SMOOTH TURNING
A smaller 300mm steering wheel is easy to operate and reduces operator's arm and shoulder workload. The new axle provides wider steering angles to 80 degrees and reduces the turning radius.
- High-Performance Low Fuel Consumption Engines
The strong but low-emission engine will satisfy the operators in any given circumstance, time and time again. The new 9L Plus series using high-performance and low-fuel consumption engines include Isuzu, Yanmar, and Nissan engines. All engines meet the latest emission regulations.
- Internal Hidden Tilt Cylinder
Internal tilt cylinder avoids and reduces scrape possibility. Enlarge access space and giving a better appearance.
- LCD INSTRUMENT PANEL
Large and easy to read, this instrument panel is in the optimal position for legibility. The display has multiple indicators to keep the operator informed on the forklift’s functions.
- EASY MAINTENANCE
• Open hood space increased! Enlarged, 80-degree angle, maintenance space makes service more accessible than ever.
• Durable and heat-resistant iron engine hood, able to withstand 990 lbs.
• LPG tank brackets, designed to make propane change-outs quick and easy.
• Integrated engine hood latches are durable and easily opened.
• Compact fuse boxes for easy and quick inspections.
• Easy to change the air filter
- Hydraulic Control Levers
The mechanical-hydraulic control lever disposed at the front of the panel. The ergonomic headlines designed to help reduce the driver‘s arm fatigue.
- Spacious Operation Space
Accelerate/Brake/ Inching pedal all configurations with ergonomic design. Wide-open foot space provides the comfortable foot activity space. It is about 30% wider than 7 series.
The enlarged space give operator great comfortable and less stress, make the operator get on or get off the vehicle more easily.
- Non-Slip Entry Step
Large foot space and non-slip make the operator get on and get off the vehicle more easily.
- REAR ASSIST GRIP WITH HORN BUTTON
Rear grip handles are equipped with a horn button for easy access while traveling in reverse.
- SUSPENSION SEAT
Our improved seat design can be easily adjusted and prioritizes comfort! The seat easily moves forward and back with an adjustable backrest and retractable seat belt.
- KUBOTA ENGINE
High-performance Z-Series internal components provide operators with reliable lifting power.